- who wants a walking tour in a different date and time;
- organized groups by another institution (schools, travel agency), like students, excursions; and groups with more than 7 people;
- who wants a more exclusive service;
Do you want a Private Tour?
Simple and easy!!
Send us an email asking for more information about our Private Tours.
on the Green Box (below here)!
After that, by email, our staff will set up all the details of your Private Tour, such as:
. Date & Time (according to the availability of our tour-guides),
. Route: Old Downtown, Ibirapuera Park, Paulista Ave or Vila Madalena;
. Language (English or Portuguese);
. size of the group, Price, etc.
At least 3 days before
the day of your Private Tour
With all the details defined, to confirm the Date & Time of your Private Tour, it's necessary the Booking Deposit (not refunded), two days before the day of the tour.
by Paypal (accept international credit card) or deposit in our Bank Account.
After you pay the Booking Deposit, your Private Tour is totally confirmed! We will send you an email with all the information.
At least 02 days before
the day of your Private Tour
with the Tour
On the scheduled Date&Time of your Private Tour, our tour-guide will be at the Meeting Point (30 minutes before), and will offer an amazing Walking Tour to discover better the city of São Paulo.
The rest of the payment will be paid to our tour-guide, few minutes before the tour starts, in cash (R$ - reais) or PiX.
One day after your Private Tour
to send you the picture!
Interested in Private Tours?!
Please, send us these information!
And we will answer you with all the details about our Private Tours:
. different routes ("Old Downtown", "Ibirapuera Park", Paulista Ave" or "Vila Madalena"),
. language (English or Portuguese),
. prices and payment form,
. availability of our tour-guides,
and everything else you need to know before hiring your
More information about our Private Tours:
(in Reais, Brazilian currency R$)
in our regular Free Walking Tours,
it's not allowed the participation of
organized groups (like students, excursions),
with more than 7 people - to avoid overbooking.
(Booking Deposit + Rest of the Payment)
must be paid at least
2 days before the
day of the Private Tour
(for credit cards)
Transfer or PiX
(to our bank account)
(in Reais BRL)
(Brazilian instant bank transaction)
Rest of the
paid at Meeting Point on day of your Private Tour, before it starts.
size of the group
less than 8 people?
If you are by yourself, or in a groups with 7 people or less, it´s possible to hire our Private Tours!
The price will be the same
as for the minimum group
size (8 people):
(BRL 152 Booking Deposit
+ BRL 240 Rest of the Payment)
Important to know
- If the Private Tour is canceled by the Organizer during the last 2 days before the day of the tour, the Booking Deposit will not be refunded;
- The Booking Deposit will be refunded only for an extreme reason (natural desasters, violent protests), or if hypothetically the tour-guide/our team won’t be able to do it;
- our tours happen in any weather (sunny or rainy): in cases of drizzle or rain, plastic raincoats will be given to everyone for free. If the organizer prefers to cancel the tour or finish it earlier, because of drizzle or rain, the payment will be not refunded;
- In case of storms, the Private Tour will be stopped in a covered place (for 20 minutes), until the rain get softer, to keep doing the tour. Or, if the storm keeps strong, the tour will be finished earlier (in a covered and safe place), to preserve the safety of everyone.
Nowadays we have four different routes to discover São Paulo, and you can choose one of them for your Private Tour!
(with a 20min. break)
next to the Tourist
(República subway station)
Praça da República, 20
São Bento Square
(São Bento subway station)
(plus a 15min. break)
Meeting Point: Paulista Ave with Augusta St. (Jardins side), in front of Banco do Brasil
(Consolação subway station)
Av. Paulista, 2153
Oswaldo Cruz Square
(two blocks from Brigadeiro subway station)
(with a 5min. break)
in front of Fradique Coutinho subway station,
R. dos Pinheiros, 660
Beco do Batman
(20min. walking to Sumaré subway station)
arts & green
(with a 5min. break)
Meeting Point: in front of AACD-Servidor subway station (lilac line)
R. Pedro de Toledo, 1569
in front f MAC-USP
(Av. Pedro Álvares Cabral, 1301)
- our staff will be at the Meeting Point 30 minutes before the begining of your Private Tour, that can be late at maximum 30 minutes to start. Longer than that it will be understood the tours is canceled by the Organizer.
- the guide will follow the speed and rhythm of each one, but also the duration and the schedule of the Tour. The duration can be only 30min. longer than planned.
- the company SP Free Walking Tour is responsible for the service hired as a “walking tour with a licensed tour-guide”, not being responsible for any remote accident or fall that might happen, being responsibility of each one walking on the street;
- underaged must be accompanied by parents or legal responsible.
- it's not allowed to record and film our tour-guide during their speech, to preserve the image's rights.
- in the Private Tour service, there is no food or drink, sunscreen, cultural book-guides, entrance tickets to attractions or museums included;
- if the Organizer chooses to cancel the Private Tour during the last 2 days before it’s scheduled, the Booking Deposit will not be refunded.
- If wants to change the date and time of the Private Tour, must be at least 2 days before the tour, and we need to check the availability of our tour-guides, to see if it’s possible. Otherwise, the Booking Proceedings will start again from the beginning (and the Booking Deposit will be not refunded if this happens during the 2 days before the Date&Time scheduled for the Private Tour).
our goal is to offer you a great
walking tour with excellence - being a fun,
dynamic, informative and different experience in São Paulo!